2.28.2011

Building Steam

I created a new weekly schedule for myself last week. It includes gym time, meals, study time, craft time, etc. I also on a new social media schedule. Today was my first day of the new schedule. So good, so far. I finally finished the signs for the gift shop at work that I started before Xmas last year. They rook mahverous. I used my Cricut machine to cut the letters so the signs would look professional. Right now, we have hand-written, but neat signs up.

Next on the drawing board is catching up with my 2011 production schedule. I'm already 3 batches behind. I may not be able to make a million things tonite since I want to go to bed on time, but 2 or 3 items will make me feel very accomplished. Eating elephants through one bite at a time!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I know that I need to make a schedule for myself but I'd have to have someone behind me with a whip to stay on track. Lol. Really though, I ought to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete