2.04.2011

snow day work day

all of houston is shut down in anticipation of snow and ice on the roads. there's ice all over my truck and driveway but so far, no snow. :( my brother needs a snowball in the ear, actually.

my university canceled all classes tomorrow so i'll be home working on my first official Gold & Apel project of the year. i'm a little late starting it because of classes and homework and fiancé-time. i'm making ribbon and felt cuffs and it involves using my sewing machine and changing out the thread constantly. i'm actually glad i've put off working on the cuffs because i keep coming up with better and better twists on the idea.

late last year, my dear friend carol of vaniteux salon & nano spa enlisted me to revamp her website. we got busy with halloween and then our annual gala at work and then christmas, so i finally finished it tonite. i think she's used to getting emails from me at all hours of the nite. i'm super happy with the design after fooling around with it off and on for months. but now i'm wanting to redesign other things. like my business card. i already have two boxes of cards that i barely use.

i'll probably work on prettifying this page in between fights on jersey shore.

No comments:

Post a Comment