8.01.2012

Launching & Crowdsourcing into Outer Space

Tonite, I will begin my crowdfunding campaign on IndieGoGo.com to fund more growth for Gold & Apel. I've got my little script, my budget, my rewards list and my video stills ready. Just have to film the me-parts and edit it all down to a sweet little clip.

I am so very excited about this huge new step for my company. I've been following Tara Gentile over at ScoutieGirl.com and Andreaa Ayers at Joy, Launch, Grow for a while and, earlier this week, I subscribed to Tara Mohr's newsletter. Been getting really inspired by the over-reaching "THE RIGHT TIME IS NOW!" message in their recent writings. I had been toying with starting a campaign a few years ago and I finally decided that Now is The Time. If I don't take this step this week, I might never do it.

As my desire to make Gold & Apel a first-rate company offering amazing Art & Curios for Home + Body has increased, my motivation has been ramping up, especially when fueled by the wonderful newsletters, e-books and e-courses being offered by the ladies mentioned above. And my motivation shooting towards the stars makes me want to reach my goals even more. Its the reverse of a vicious cycle; its a Virtuous Circle. I'm just spiraling up and up and up and up!

Thank you for joining me on this journey and keep your eyes out for our campaign link!

No comments:

Post a Comment